Monday, May 18, 2009

Winn Dixie Deals: $3.00 coupon when you buy Kraft BBQ sauce

I went to Winn Dixie yesterday and bought a Sunday paper, a gallon of milk, a container of blue cheese crumbles, frozen pizza and burgers. When I checked out, I got a $10 off a $50 purchase for 5/19-5/26. Yeah! I find that sometimes if I make a small purchase at Winn-Dixie early in the sale week (starts on Wednesday), the register will give me one of these $10 catalinas, and I can use it later for my big weekly shopping trip.
I got another catalina there last week that said you'll get a coupon for $3.00 your next order when you buy 6 or more bottles of BBQ sauce (that's, like, a life-time supply for me). You don't need the catalina to get the deal, but if you can print enough $1.00 coupons from the Kraft foods website, you can get this offer for free. Actually, with enough coupons, you'll make a profit. Conditions of the deal are listed below:

Buy Kraft BBQ sauce, 18 oz or larger between 5/1-5/24:

Buy 4 and get $2.00 off your next order

Buy 5 and get $2.50 ....or

Buy 6 or more and get $3.00 coupon off your next shopping order.

All items must be purchased in one shopping order. Limited to product
in stock. No cash back. Offer expires 5/24/09

No comments:

Post a Comment