Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Set Up a Coupon Swap


I had a great time with two friends of mine this morning. We met for a combined play date and coupon swap! While the little ones played together, we pulled out our coupons and Couponizers. First, we passed around some about-to-expire coupons. I did this because the month is ending in just a few days, and I figure that if I haven't used it by now, maybe someone else can! Then we flipped through our unclipped SmartSource and RedPlum flyers from the newspaper, and offered any thing we didn't think we could use. I brought all my diaper coupons and handed them off, because my kids are both potty trained. Someone else gave me her children's Zyrtec coupons, because both of my kids have allergies. Everybody found something they could use. It was not only a practical activity, it was a social one. We chatted, drank coffee and nibbled on fruit and muffins. It's so much fun, we've made it a weekly activity. I encourage any of my fellow couponers out there to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment