Thursday, May 28, 2009

Food Lion Private Brand Super Sale

Now through June 23, when you use your MVP card and buy a minimum of 4 Food Lion Brand Prodcuts in one shopping visit, you will get a $1.00 Food Lion coupon at checkout. The more you buy, the more you get. Buy 6 products and get $1.50, 8 products and get $2, buy 10 to get $2.50, buy 20 to get $5 and buy 40 products to get a $10 coupon to use on your next shopping order. Remember, you can use competitor's coupons at Publix too.
I'm trying to think of ways to work this deal... I'm wondering if I could find any Food Lion brand items for 10 cents! Then I would spend $4 and get a $10 coupon. Not likely, I guess. But it could still be a good deal if you would be buying these products anyway, and many of them are on sale this week, including salad dressing for $1.50, shredded and chunk cheese for $1.79, canned vegetables for $.69 and Butchers Brand frozen burger patties for $3.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment