Monday, May 18, 2009

Couponizers are here!

My Couponizer order arrived last night, and I'm so excited! The Couponizer is the best coupon organizer ever, in my opinion. It looks like a spiral ring notebook, rather than a plastic file folder. Some of the things I like about it are:
  • It has more categories (13) than most plastic coupon filers, so I don't have 9 million coupons in the "grocery" slot.
  • It holds way more than the average coupon filer.
  • It is well organized. In the front is a pocket for "coupons for this shopping trip" and one marked "checkout." When the item goes in my cart, the coupon moves from the first pocket to the second, making checkout that much easier.
  • It has pockets for my customer reward cards, so they're all in one place.
  • It has a pocket near the front for "Coupons to Expire This Month." That helps me make sure I use them in time!
  • In the back, there's a pocket for my rewards (Extra Care Bucks and Register Rewards), so they're right there when I'm ready to use them.
  • In the very back, there's a "Couptracker" for recording my savings.
  • It comes with a plastic carrying bag, a cute little pair of scissors and a "CoupStacker." The CoupStacker is a fold-out sheet of paper with a square marked out for each category, corresponding to the categories in the Couponizer. On Sundays, I can clip all my coupons, sort them on the CoupStacker and slip them into the correct pocket in record time.
Couponizers are $20, but I know it will pay for itself by helping me use my coupons more effectively and efficiently, before they expire! I'm a Couponizer Coach, so if you want to order one, check out their website and tell them Shelley sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment