Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Winn-Dixie: Getting Bitter All the Time

I am VERY unhappy with Winn-Dixie today. Prepare to hear me vent!
They informed me today that they no longer accept internet coupons unless they say "Winn-Dixie" on them! On my order today, that meant $5 worth of coupons they refused to take! These coupons were from Kraft.com and clearly marked "Kraft"--nothing sketchy there! They told me they had to stop taking the coupons because they weren't being paid for some of them. Well, they won't be paid for anything by me anymore!

WHY should I shop at Winn-Dixie, when Publix will accept all my coupons INCLUDING those from competitors like Winn-Dixie? I was only there because I had a $10 Winn-Dixie coupon on an order of $100 or more. Next time I'll take it to Publix!

No comments:

Post a Comment