Monday, June 15, 2009

Target Tip

Ever since I became addicted to strategic couponing, I have been going through inkjet cartridges so quickly it makes me wonder--am I really saving money with these printable coupons? So I was happy to learn that I can print Target coupons right in the store. Just go to their registry list computers and click on Target.com. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Grocery Coupons." Select the coupons you want, and then click "print." The computer prints them on the same paper that it prints registry sheets. While most of my coupon printing is still done at www.smartsource.com or www.coupons.com, every little bit helps. Don't forget that Publix will accept SuperTarget coupons, and you can stack them with manufacturing coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment