Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Walgreens Paid Me

I had a record trip to Walgreens this week: I spent 55 cents and left with $13 in Register Rewards! Oddly enough, my biggest bargain was... a diabetes testing kit. No, I don't have diabetes. However, I did have a coupon to get free a Bayer diabetes testing kit. This week at Walgreens when you buy one, you get $10 in Register Rewards. So, when I used my coupon, I spent no money out of pocket and got $10 RR! I recently found out that Publix will accept Register Rewards as they do all competitors' coupons. I'm going to try it at my local Publix this week.
I also purchased the following at Walgreens:

Ecotrin, $2 - $2 coupon from newspaper= free, plus get $2 in RR

Dentipik flossers, B1G1 - 2 printable $1 coupons

Chinet, 2 for $3.00 - coupon

Aquafresh toothpaste, $.99- $.75 printable coupon

Domino Sugar, $2.99 with coupon in circular, - $.35 coupon

Lindsay olives, $.99 with coupon in circular - $1.00 printable coupon

Bic Soleil disposable razors, $3.99-$3.00 coupon from newspaper= $.99

No comments:

Post a Comment