Thursday, July 16, 2009

Swiffer Bargain

If you need Swiffer supplies, head to Target. Many of them are currently marked down.

As you may recall, I was quite distressed last week when my coupons were stolen from my mailbox. One of the coupons I was expecting was my $5 SwifferVac coupon. Luckily, my mother-in-law received her coupons intact, and gave me the SwifferVac coupon. She's also the person who recommended the SwifferVac in the first place. According to both her and my sister-in-law, the SwifferVac is great for picking up all the debris left on the floor by small children, including cheerios, raisins and boogers.

Yesterday I priced the SwifferVac at Publix, and it was $30. Today at Target, I was very excited to find it was marked down to $14.98! With my coupon, that made it only $9.98! Woo-hoo! Now I will no longer need to wipe my feet on the doormat beside my bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment